• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

pants

1. C

Gear needs a home

First gear 1 piece suit men’s medium. Waterproof, yes it really does keep you dry! Olympia mesh jacket - large Joe rocket dry tech water proof pant with suspenders large Just make a reasonable but low offer. Free pick up in Fort Worth or ship at your cost.
  2. rcloke1024

Gear For Sale PRICE REDUCED: REV'IT Continent Pants (XL)

Worn to one event. These pants are in PERFECT condition. NO wear marks of any kind. $300 +s/h.
  3. rcloke1024

Gear For Sale Rev'It Continent Pants (XL)

Used for one trip only. These pants are as NEW as they come. No rips, wear spots, or any damage of any kind. My loss is your gain. See the images and descriptions below. $325 + S/H.
  4. V_Alex

Aerostich DarienLight Pants 30

For sale in Austin Area Aerostich DarienLight pants Size 30 regular Good condition worn less than 10 times Very light scuff on the left knee Comes with knee pads $220 Will ship on your dime
  5. V_Alex

Gear For Sale Klim Mojave Jerseys 3XL

Hi I have a bunch of brand new Klim Jerseys Klim Mojave assortment of jerseys Size 3XL New with tags $35 New without tags $30 Take 4 of them for $100 Located in NW Austin. I have more pics upon request. Thanks
  6. TXSailor

Gear For Sale Olympia Airglide over-pants

Olympia Airglide over-pants, pewter size 36 ( if they were 38, I'd keep them but alas I now wear a 38 (at least)! They are near new and show no wear ( since they haven't fit me in quite a while). They retail for circa $230. $100 (Pants only & that's firm w/o any shipping).
  7. Txflatlander

Gear For Sale Firstgear Kathmandu pants

I have a pair of Firstgear Kathmandu riding pants size 38 long. I bought them July of last year wore them one time and they were too small I am looking to get a bigger size love them no tears or damage. Asking $220. I will be at Around the bend this year and can deliver them there.
  8. Striple

DAL/FTW: **SOLD** Alpinestars Leather Pants (Size US 34/ EUR 50)

This is nice set of Alpinestars leather pants that I have...uh...outgrown. :doh: Good condition, recently leather-conditioned. The only imperfection is that one of the calf vent zippers does not work, but that is entirely inconsequential. $150 Located near Fort Worth. **Sold!!**
  9. T

Klim Overland Pants - Size 34

I have a practically new (worn maybe 3 times) pair of Klim Overland Pants in size 34 and gray color up for sale. The pants feature D30 knee and hip armor pieces and are Gore-Tex along with reflective material on the side pockets which feature plenty of additional storage. You can view more...
  10. Gun License Instructor

Womens riding pants

I bought a pair that I thought fit but trying to get my leg over the bike is an issue. The problem I have found is nobody carries a wide variety locally to try on and I am scared to buy online. I want recommendations for a 5'0 150 lb women (with ex large hips) on pant options. Any ladies to...
Back