• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

aerostich

1. T

Gear For Sale Aerostich Roadcrafters 38S and 50S - BOTH SOLD

EDIT: Both suits sold! I've got two 'stich suits today, both are one-piece. One suit is 38S and the other is 50S, so I've got one for sshmedium guys and one for big fellas. The 38S is black, with hiviz shoulders/legs/arms, the 50S is hiviz, with black shoulders/legs/arms. The 38S is fully...
  2. V_Alex

Aerostich DarienLight Pants 30

For sale in Austin Area Aerostich DarienLight pants Size 30 regular Good condition worn less than 10 times Very light scuff on the left knee Comes with knee pads $220 Will ship on your dime
  3. T

Gear For Sale *SOLD* Brand New Aerostich Transit 3 Leather Jacket Size 38

Quite possibly the finest motorcycle leather jacket you can buy, the Transit 3 from Aerostich features waterproof and breathable leather made from a new CORIUM+ material that integrates a specially treated high quality leather with a waterproof laminate that's exceptional to the touch and 100%...
  4. Yoflaco

Want to Buy Aerostich TF3 Standard Back Impact Armor

Anyone have one of these aerostich back protection pieces laying around? I could use it in a jacket that is becoming a daily commuter. Need a size medium or possibly large.
  5. T

Aerostich Offering Big Discounts - Sharing email I received

Everyone, Times are tough for a lot of folks and businesses right now and I'm sharing the press release below because I have personally been using Aerostich products for several years now (including their new Transit 3 jacket and pants which are excellent while on my Harley, as well as the...
  6. T

HOUSTON: Aerostich Boot Raincovers, Short Gauntlet Triple Digit Raincovers, & Ultra Light Rain Pants/Jacket

These items are essentially brand-new as I purchased them about two years ago for adventures on my KLR650 but never used them, then sold the bike. Each item is seam-sealed and designed to function on the fly when weather conditions change quickly and you need to stay dry. The boot covers and...
  7. Chaparral

FS: 48L Aerostich 1-piece Hi-viz suit (Houston)

Gently-worn (never crashed) Aerostich Roadcrafter 1-piece riding suit in High-Viz yellow w/black trim. Includes knee, hip, elbow, shoulder, and spine pads. A few smudges, but otherwise excellent condition. Size 48 long (I'm 6'3", 265 lbs,) Just washed and re-waterproofed. Bargain priced...
  8. iMotoPilot

[SOLD] Aerostich Roadcrafter 2 Piece Suit - 40S

Impulse eBay buy resulted in a small fitting suit. Good shape. Asking $350 including shipping (US).
  9. Butte

FS: Aerostich Darien Jacket, Grey, size S

I bought this from SWoody a while back but never wore it - so time to see it to a new owner. Grey Aerostich Darien jacket, size Small. Seems like this jacket has seen more closet time than road time (I know that's certainly been the case since I've owned it). No liner or back armor; elbows...
Back