• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

multistrada

1. TXSailor

Bike For Sale SOLD - 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring - w/ all Option Paks - SOLD

My new bike is due this month. I'm willing to make a great deal for someone. Your chance to own a superb example of a proper Ducati.... 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring w/upgrades. Updated Pictures and even lower price!!!! This is a 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring with all...
  2. nacho_nate

Sold - 2012 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak

2012 Multistrada 1200s Pikes Peak 4,700 miles total At 3,700 miles I had the brake and clutch fluid, battery, tires and timing belts replaced. Bike is in excellent condition and always stored inside. Only modification is a dealership installed full Termi exhaust Never crashed or raced or...
  3. nacho_nate

2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200s Pikes Peak

Original owner purchased the bike in 2012 at Lunsford Honda/Ducati in Houston for about $22,500. At 1044 miles, the Lunsford dealership installed the full Termignoni exhaust system (new computer, header, muffler, air filter, about $2400 with their labor charge). I bought the bike in April...
Back