• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

clear lake

1. MonoGS

New to South Houston

Hi everybody, I've joined the facebook group a while ago when I moved to Houston for work. Did a short trip to the Sam Houston National Forest but only got to ride a segment of a trail as we were two up plus sidecases on a F800GS, So after fighting some sand on the trail I was already worried...
  2. Casey

Bike For Sale SOLD Price Reduced! $4000 OBO 2012 Kawasaki KLR 650 with very low miles

SOLD Hi all, I bought this 2012 Kawasaki KLR 650 in 2015 with only 65 actual miles. Since then I've managed to barely squeak out 1,500 miles. I keep it in a garage with a friend. I've put on a several additions as you can see in the photos including, engine protection cage, bottom skid plate...
  3. Wing Woman

Habitat for Mish Mish

Ok folks, it's time for us to come together as a group to help one of our own. We are having a work day on Saturday, April 11th to help Michelle (Mish Mish) renovate her house. She has been a member of this forum since 2008 and she needs our help. If you can help even for a small part of the...
Back