• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

bandit 1250

1. rockitcity

2007 Bandit 1250 shifter

Bandit's been gone two bikes ago now, but I still have an excellent condition shift pedal I'd like to sell. I bought it as a spare when I flipped the pegs and needed to shorten the original. Has new toe rubber. $30 shipped Continental USA. Pay Pal ok.
  2. SocialAnomaly

WTB 07 Bandit 1250 Fairing/Cowl

Hi Folks, I looked around in the WTB/For Sale section for someone selling, but no luck. Seems all the posts are fairly old and the Cowls have all been sold. I'm in need of an 07 Bandit 1250 Cowling. Preferably Blue (color code 94410-18H01-YLE), but I would take other colors since i can just...
  3. dinghyman

Hello from Oregon

I grew up in Texas riding my 1972 TC90 around Lake Dallas. It's pretty cool to find those old trails still there via Google Earth. Found this site while reading up on Suzuki Bandit 1250 which is my current ride. I miss Texas but it's very nice up here in Oregon. Summer temperatures are 80s - 90s...
Back