• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

enduro

1. Dundee1

2020 TE 300 i $6500 OBO

Selling my 2020 TE 300i. 207 hours New rear tire (Michelin Cross star 6) and Mousse Radiator guard front rotor guard rear rotor guard Concept Seat Progressive handle bar damping system V Force Reed Bark Busters Skid plate all new plastics Sprung for 260 pound rider (OEM springs available) Top...
  2. TwoWheelFury

Sold 2020 Beta Xtrainer for sale

Bullet Proof radiator and rear disk guards. Tubliss front and rear. ODI silicone grips. Beta hand guards. New tires. Suspension is new. It was replaced with aftermarket when I bought it. $5200
  3. T

Bike For Sale 2009 KTM 450EXC Ready for Spring

2009 KTM 450 EXC. $3950 Fredericksburg, TX 11983 Miles 360 hours Just serviced oil and filters. Baja Headlight Kit Pro Moto Billet Rear Rack with Rotopax Mount Bark Busters Scott's Steering Stabilizer Enduro Engineering Shark Fin and Case Saver Samco Hose Kit New Yuasa Battery...
  4. T

Bike For Sale 2014 KTM 500 EXC

KTM 500 EXC. $5950 Fredericksburg,TX 15109 miles 449 hours Ready to Ride. Just serviced. Oil and filters. Completely rebuilt motor 58 hours ago New clutch Trail ridden KTM Skid Plate Baja Designs Headlight Scott's Steering Stabilizer 5.2G Acerbis Desert Tank Enduro...
  5. T

1971 Honda cb100 (First post)

Good evening everyone, I've perused this great forum casually for the past year or so and today will be making my first post. Thank you in advance for any time and consideration. I have available a 1971 Honda cb100. I purchased it in Plano, TX in November 2019 from a wholesaler who bought it...
  6. iDropEmAlot

Should I get a new ___ (dual-sport or straight dirt) . . . ?

Hey y'all! I can see this thread inviting a firestorm of opinions, so here goes nothing haha . . . . I've been waffling about this for awhile now, so want to solicit your input based on local knowledge. It's been long a-comin' but I said I'd get a new bike upon graduation from engineering...
  7. dash1

Getting into dirt biking in dfw

What are the rules and regulations specifically in the dfw area? The last time I owned a dirt bike was in Colorado about 10 years ago, so the laws were pretty straightforward and there were tons of great places to go riding. I’ve been riding Street bikes here ever since but I’m thinking about...
  8. T

(SOLD) - 2008 KTM 530 EXC-R $4,000 STREET-LEGAL

2008 KTM 530 EXC-R / Street Legal / Ready to Ride 152.2 Hours and Counting Inspected and plated in July. Includes Giant Loop Mojave Saddlebags, Tail Bag, Fender Bag Clockwork 3.3 gallon fuel tank (Original KTM Tank provided also) Enduro Engineering Hard Parts throughout (Radiator Braces, Skid...
  9. D

2015 KTM 690 Enduro R 5kish miles price drop 6.5k San Antonio

Fully set up 2015 KTM 690 Enduro R, little over 5k miles. Fully set up to be taken RTW or on any BDR but as we all know life has a vote. Barkbusters Radiator Guard Seat Concepts Seat Steering Dampener and sub mounts to kill vibes Lowering link Happy trails rear side pannier rack Rear rack...
  10. Coleman MG

1997 Honda xr600r

97 xr600r titled, new headlight and tail light, desert tank.. kick start spring was installed improperly so kick start lever doesn’t always spring back.. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I haven't ridden it for ) months or so due to an ankle injury. But… it ran great back then, probably won’t take much to get it back on...
  11. G

Bike For Sale 2017 KTM 690 Enduro

2017 KTM 690 is in perfect shape. Like new. Seat, , exhaust and many extras. $7,700.00
  12. B.McMXdad

Selling Rally Raid EVO2 Kits for 2008-2018 KTM 690R

I bought these Rally Raid kits in 2017 and installed it on my 2013 690 R Enduro for a Colorado dual sport and Adventure riding event. The Rally Raid site says this will fit 2008-2018 690 Enduro model and will not fit the SMC models. It installed very nicely and gave me extra fuel for the longer...
  13. J

SOLD!!!! - 2015 Husqvarna FE501 non-S, $6000 obo

The Mistress has to go. Parting way with my true love in life, looking for the next addict to bask in the whiskey throttle addiction. This lovely machine has been a pleasure to own and will always have more to offer than I can ride. Excellent machines these KTM/Husky's and a true joy to ride...
  14. T

Sold/2019 KTM 690 Enduro R

2019 KTM 690 Enduro R with 6600ish miles, title in hand, $11500 and located in Round Top, TX (halfway between Austin and Houston). I'm moving to the new 890 so I need to sell my 690 enduro. She is no garage queen, some scratches here and there for sure. There is a slight misting from the oil...
  15. jwhistler

Sold Kawasaki klx450r supermoto

2008 kawasaki klx450r with lots of extras. Warp9 supermoto rims ,oversized fuel tank, still have the original tank, plastics, and rims to go with it. Clear title street legal 4000 firm might trade but no cruisers or dirt bikes.
  16. A

2010 Kawasaki KLX250SF Supermoto for sale $2900 SOLD ****

2010 Kawasaki KLX250SF Supermoto. Has 4357 miles. In Central Austin. Always babied. Runs perfect. Needs nothing. Owned since 2015. Kawasaki isn't making these super fun entry level supermotos / motards anymore, fairly rare as I have only seen one other one in town. 17 inch tires make it a ton of...
  17. Johnny Depp

AUSTIN: Moto TnT in Austin Father's Day, Bringing MX & Offroad Together

I hope to see some TWTer's come race, but this would make a great Day Trip with great spectating (and showers) :lol2:🚿🚿
  18. C

2003 Yamaha TW200 For Sale $2700

This bike is in EXCELLENT condition. It may be a 2003, but it is practically like new. As the story goes, the original owner bought the bike, put a few miles on it, and then had to take a job overseas. He put this bike, along with many others, in a climate controlled storage unit. And there it...
  19. H

95' BMW 1100 GS

Well Maintained low mileage (25000) GS. In great shape stock shape as you can see in the pics. Has OEM bags, stainless brake lines. Not the stock tools but full kit put back together. Needs nothing but a new rider. Have bike cover, and service manual. Bring your motorcycle endorsement, cash...
  20. M

Husberg 390 2013 Dual Sport

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/mark_tracy1/library/?sort=3&page=1 *** PRICED REDUCED TO $5,500 WITH EVERTHING!!! Husky/Husaberg/KTM 390 Big Bore 350 XC $5999 (add $550 for Rekluse EXP Core (NDA average retail $6,995 Kelly $6,040) “you can spend thousands more on a newer bike and have to...
Back