• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

electric

1. B

Gerbing Electric Jacket Liner *** SOLD***

Jacket Liner, extra large and temp controller. I bought it 5 January 09 in California and its was used on the way home. The rest of the time its been hanging in my closet. I will sell it for half price of $130. Bob
  2. Thurmont

Harley-Davidson... electric motorcycle ?

Wow. Didn't think I'd live to see the day but maybe... :shock: Harley-Davidson teases its first electric motorcycle... http://www.engadget.com/2014/06/18/harley-davidson-electric-motorcycle/ Is this what it'll look like...
  3. Thurmont

Efficient vs. Economical

thread split off from Gen-Ryu discussion to concentrate on efficiency vs. economy.
  4. Thurmont

Yamaha Gen-Ryu Hybrid

It looks like Yamaha will be bringing a gas-electric hybrid into production. The article is here. The Gen-Ryu will combine (in various proportions when needed) a 250cc engine with an electric motor to move the bike. As the article mentions, the production bike will be watered down in both...
Back