• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

fairings

1. SocialAnomaly

WTB 07 Bandit 1250 Fairing/Cowl

Hi Folks, I looked around in the WTB/For Sale section for someone selling, but no luck. Seems all the posts are fairly old and the Cowls have all been sold. I'm in need of an 07 Bandit 1250 Cowling. Preferably Blue (color code 94410-18H01-YLE), but I would take other colors since i can just...
  2. tjkulpa

2007 Yamaha R6 Parts

2007 Yamaha R6 parts for sale. Located In Bryan/ College Station. Will only ship on larger/ pricier parts. Can split shipping cost. If you want smaller parts shipped you pay for it. Not wrecked, just parted. All are OBO FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS :D Dropbox Link with pictures...
  3. dubdeuce

Aftermarket fairing sets???

Does anyone have experience with these aftermarket abs fairing sets coming from Hong Kong and China? A complete set for my '03 VFR is about the same price as just one OEM Honda fairing! I'm interested in learning about the similarity/difference in plastic density, fit, paint quality, clear...
  4. Monkey Wrench Cycles

Delkevic Fairings Review, Dont waste your money

Big thumbs down. I bought a front fairing for my '05 ZX6-RR not long ago and it has since cracked all the way through on one side. I have probly 200 miles on the bike since i installed the fairing. I call Delkevic and they tell me to email them pictures, which i promptly do. They replied that...
Back