• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1. Hail

2015 KTM 1290 Adventure (Back Home and Off the Market)

This is no longer for sale. After reading the posting rules I think I am safe to post this here. For sale is my 2015 KTM 1290 Adventure with ~13,000 miles. I have had this for about 4 years now. I rode to Northern New Mexico and back last September without a single issue. Seat is one of the...
  2. J

Bike For Sale SOLD

SOLD For Sale - Fully loaded 2017 KTM 1090 Adventure R, as shown in pictures. Price drop, now $10,500.00 o.b.o. 1090 Adventure R has 9002 miles with clean title in my hand. Current registration good through March 2023. Spare key, programming key, and key code card. Owners manual, service...
  3. C

Uni filter kit for KTM 1190 1290 adventure 13-16

New in the bag, even has the stickers lol!! If you need to fix that leaky air filter box or just get something better than paper, already pre oiled! $50 and not a penny less, won't find it cheaper anywhere else unless you do than you did and thats great for you! Anyway, I'm in Haslet. We...
Back