• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

crf

1. F

***SOLD*** 2020 KTM 690 Enduro R - $8,795

***SOLD*** I am selling my 2020 KTM 690 Enduro R. The bike currently has 7,372 miles on it. I have a clean title for the bike in my name. The bike has been rock solid without any issues. It truly is the best in class dual sport motorcycle. My bike has some upgrades already installed to add...
  2. 790marc

2019 Honda CRF250L fully farkled

I am reluctantly putting my 250L up for sale. I like the bike a lot but I have too many in the garage. I am the second owner as I bought the bike used with 123 miles on it. It is showing about 3.5k miles. Actual miles are lower as the bike has been geared lower than stock for almost all of...
  3. C

2018 CRF 250L SUMO build for sale. $5,500 obo

What’s up guys I’m new here, hope all is well. I’m looking to move my 250, below is a list of modifications. If there is real interest from anyone on the forum send me an email conner_embry@yahoo.com 2018 CRF250L asking $5,500 obo -One owner, clean title, 2 keys -7,400 miles -Only ran Honda...
  4. hawkman

2007 CRF250X for sale $2900

2007 CRF250X for sale. Asking $2900. The bike has been plated registration is not up to date. PM for more information.
  5. J

Valve seat cutting machine shop, DFW

Anybody have any experience with a machine shop in the DFW area that has done or has a reputable record for doing motorcycle valve work? I might need the intake valve seats cut on a CRF250X and the local shop (Al Lambs) charges $500 to do the job. That's to high a price for me. It would be...
Back