• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

parts

1. W

Farkles For Sale Selling OEM exhaust system and other parts from my 2019 Africa Twin

Howdy folks, I used to have a 2019 Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L (that was unfortunately stolen in Houston) and I am looking to sell what I have left of it. I have some OEM takeoff parts from when I made modifications. They have seen about 4-5k miles and have been sitting in a bin ever since. I...
  2. sunnyorlando

SOLD - Bandit Red Fuel Tank - Excellent Condition + Other Bandit parts

Bandit 1200 parts Available for sale or trade > Red fuel tank > Black Headlight, cowl and mounting frame > Black L + R fairings See attached pics, HR available - PM Red Tank > No dents, a couple of round paint dings on L rear - see circled in pic 3a > No hardware, tank only > Local in Orlando...
  3. C

East Houston Texas Rider saying Hello.

Hey. New to here. And I do lots of mechanic work and am interested in buying selling n mostly conversing with experienced riders n mechanics.. I ride a Kawasaki Vulcan 750A n my 3rd bike.. I bought it after Harvey with 1st bobber build in mind.. as the winter is over and I see the other riders...
  4. rockitcity

2007 Bandit 1250 shifter

Bandit's been gone two bikes ago now, but I still have an excellent condition shift pedal I'd like to sell. I bought it as a spare when I flipped the pegs and needed to shorten the original. Has new toe rubber. $30 shipped Continental USA. Pay Pal ok.
  5. VFRRider

FS/Cheap

OK, Mother NAture has determined to make me life **** this year. First my cancer comes back and I'm back in Chemo for a 3rd time. But I can handle it. January 7th they diagnosed my wife of many years with Intra Vascular Lymphoma. Rare, and very aggressive, and I lost her February 17. So I...
  6. N

New to cafe racers

I just acquired a 97 honda nighthawk cb750 and decided to turn it into a cafe racer where are some good resources for diy work and parts? I also can't decide if I want the brat style seat or if I want to go with a molded rear fender and seat combo the previous owner hacked off the rear frame...
  7. tjkulpa

2007 Yamaha R6 Parts

2007 Yamaha R6 parts for sale. Located In Bryan/ College Station. Will only ship on larger/ pricier parts. Can split shipping cost. If you want smaller parts shipped you pay for it. Not wrecked, just parted. All are OBO FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS :D Dropbox Link with pictures...
  8. redneck_tek

RedNeck Tek: New Shop in Town!!!

RedNeck Tek: Small Shop, Growing Reputation! $100 FULL SERVICE SPECIAL!!! :clap: Anyone looking for a personalized experience when it comes to service and repairs? What about a personalized experience thats friendly on the ol' pocket book? How about some customization to their ride? LED's...
Back