• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

houston

1. PP186515

Gear For Sale Sold - Harbor Freight Ramp HAUL-MASTER 800 lb. Capacity 11 in. x 80-1/4 in. Center-Fold Steel Single Ramp $50 OBO

Selling my slightly used ramp with an included safety strap. Great for getting things up on a trailer or into a truck bed (read owners manual for instructions and safety tips). I am selling it as my new trailer has a ramp and is not as tall as my previous trailer, so I no longer need this. I...
  2. PP186515

Farkles For Sale Sold: Great Acerbis Fuel Tank 6.3 Gal. Natural 2140780147 for older KTM

Acerbis Fuel Tank 6.3 Gal. Natural 2140780147 – See exact model compatibility below, but generally KTM EXC and SE for 2008 to 2011 $80 Extra-thick material for durability Legendary Acerbis fit and finish Mount easily using included mounting instructions. Comes with aftermarket fuel line...
  3. PP186515

Used Motorcycle Panniers Wanted

OK, I am a little shocked by the price of side panniers for my 2022 T7. So, I am trying to re-think this a bit. Does anyone have any good quality used panniers that they are not using? I am leaning towards the smaller ones (35L / 31L) since I don’t have a monster motorcycle. I plan on using them...
  4. V

Z400 Weekend Ride Up Cow Creek Rd (West Colombia, Texas)

Hey everyone! V here again. Wanted to share a ride I had this past weekend. Went up a road called Cow Creek Road in Brazoria county, near a town called West Colombia, Texas. Many of you may be familiar with Brazos Bend State Park; the road is right across from it! Don't get this one confused...
  5. V

Z400 Out On Texas Suburbs

Hello everyone! Just got my Z400 a few months ago. Its my first ride. Its been a sweet ride so far! Took a ride out to a small town after work. These are some of my favorite roads to ride. Little traffic, good roads (no twisties 😔) and glorious views. I just wanted to share with everyone...
  6. MonoGS

New to South Houston

Hi everybody, I've joined the facebook group a while ago when I moved to Houston for work. Did a short trip to the Sam Houston National Forest but only got to ride a segment of a trail as we were two up plus sidecases on a F800GS, So after fighting some sand on the trail I was already worried...
  7. mryo

Welcome to Houston

Hi y'all - I moved to Houston w my wife and kids 4 yrs ago. Learned abou adv bikes and riding about 6 months after the move when I was looking for a bike to commute to work on. Now I've been riding for 3 years on vstrom 650. I've been on one big ride at a Colorado training camp and done a bit of...
  8. drfood

SOLD--2008 Versys Looking for a Good Home

Bike sold and went to a good home. Thanks for all who looked and responded.
  9. N

New to cafe racers

I just acquired a 97 honda nighthawk cb750 and decided to turn it into a cafe racer where are some good resources for diy work and parts? I also can't decide if I want the brat style seat or if I want to go with a molded rear fender and seat combo the previous owner hacked off the rear frame...
  10. seatea777

New Member from West Houston Area

Howdy! I finally joined TWT after recently coming across the site. I graduated from college in May and moved to Houston for work. :-) I currently drive a 2001 Yamaha VMAX. It's a bit dinged up from previous owners but runs strong. I do a bit of riding west of Brookshire when I'm able to. My...
  11. B

Adv DS Helmet

Hello everybody, I am a Brazilian guy who, along with my friends, use to ride the dirt roads we have here. I live in the south of Minas Gerais state (southeast Brazil) and we are plenty of dirt roads, a beautiful nature to see and a lot of mountais to ride. I am going to Houston next october...
Back