• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

monster

1. A

Bell MX-9 Monster DB Helmet

*DOT & ECE CERTIFIED* This is a size Large Bell MX-9 Pro Circuit, Monster edition DirtBike helmet. This is an Awesome helmet that has seen little use, worn a few times with no cracks and very light scratches, in EXCELLENT condition! Retails at $200 selling for $150 with goggles included! -If...
  2. Cavemancale

FS: 2016 Ducati Monster 1200R

I'm asking 13,000 I wish I could keep it but I have bills I need to pay and student loans coming up that ill have to start paying so I have to sell it. 2016 Ducati Monster 1200R 11,179 miles Mods: New Rage Cycles front turn signals New Rage Cycles fender eliminator SC Projects carbon fiber...
  3. aerosig

SOLD - Ducati Monster 620ie

2002 Ducati Monster 620ie Dark Price: $3750 (reasonable offers will be entertained; cash or cashiers check) Mileage: 15,137 (currently, may increase very slightly) Condition: excellent Add-ons: rear fender eliminator, Motodynamic LED stop lamp with integrated turn signals, LED front turn...
Back