• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

panniers

1. grandelatte

[SOLD] Giant Loop Mototrekk Panniers

I've had these panniers for a couple of years. They are great panniers that you can hook onto the racks. I used it on F800GS, DR-Z, and CRF300Rally. Worked well on all bikes. See details on their website https://www.giantloopmoto.com/product/mototrekk-panniers/ Here is a nice YouTube showing...
  2. grandelatte

WACO AREA: [SOLD] GIVI E41 Keyless Monokey Sidecases

I have a pair of GIVI panniers with two keys. They have some scratches but never been down with them. The top access is very useful - you can access it without a key. I set the combination back to 000. I would like $200.00. I live in Waco area and I prefer not to ship them. Thanks, JIM
  3. BrianR

Wanted: Panniers or Bags for ‘12 Tiger 800 xc

Looking to take a little longer trips with my Tiger 800xc and need some storage. Can’t afford new set at the moment and looking for anyone that may have some for a bargain. Also any advice on windscreens...Puig touring and Madstsdt seem to be highly rated by buyers.
Back