• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

motorcycle

1. rcloke1024

Gear For Sale Rev'It Continent Pants (XL)

Used for one trip only. These pants are as NEW as they come. No rips, wear spots, or any damage of any kind. My loss is your gain. See the images and descriptions below. $325 + S/H.
  2. V

Z400 Out On Texas Suburbs

Hello everyone! Just got my Z400 a few months ago. Its my first ride. Its been a sweet ride so far! Took a ride out to a small town after work. These are some of my favorite roads to ride. Little traffic, good roads (no twisties šŸ˜”) and glorious views. I just wanted to share with everyone...
  3. BrotherWolf

Gear For Sale SOLD: SIDI Adventure 2 Boots, 9.5US / 43EU, Like new condition

Sidi Adventure 2 boots - worn once. Great condition, no cosmetic or functional issues with buckles, velcro, etc. Pictures are worth more than my words, but please feel free to ask questions. Posted on multiple sites. Local pickup in Austin is preferred, but if you need me to ship these, PM...
  4. T

Run with the Big Dogs

This event will benefit Veterans Assistance Dogs of Texas. They are a non-profit organization whose mission is: To effect physical and emotional recovery and independence in Texas Veterans with disabilities by providing service dogs at no cost to the Veteran. The event will be host at the Y.O...
  5. A

GOLD MC CHAIN 525x112

D.I.D Professional Motorcycle Chain *Size 525 with 112 Links*X-Ring (Gold) $120 obo STILL IN BOX BRAND NEW Text-469-667-8638
  6. A

Bell MX-9 Monster DB Helmet

*DOT & ECE CERTIFIED* This is a size Large Bell MX-9 Pro Circuit, Monster edition DirtBike helmet. This is an Awesome helmet that has seen little use, worn a few times with no cracks and very light scratches, in EXCELLENT condition! Retails at $200 selling for $150 with goggles included! -If...
  7. M

Gsxr wonā€™t start

I have a 08 gsxr 600. I went on vacation and tried starting it and it wonā€™t start. Iā€™ve tried charging the battery. I changed the fuses next to the battery. I changed the one under the passenger seat as well I believe it was a ā€œ30ā€ fuse. I put in the key and turn. The needle moves but nothing...
  8. blesk

***SOLD***Park-n-Move rolling motorcycle storage garage dolly $50 each

http://www.legalspeeding.com/Park-n-Move-standard.htm#.WjFlwraZOMI Great way to maximize garage space. We have two of these. They are for motorcycles with a center stand. Center stand goes on the dolly and the bike wheels around to be tucked in tight against a wall or in a corner. Price on...
  9. H

I need a front fork spring compressor under $100

I have a leaking front fork, and need a fork spring compressor. Can anyone recommend one that is under $100?
  10. D

Drawings of bikes (and people)

We have at least 2 members, Tim and myself, that are adept artists so here is a thread where we might posts some our work. Most of my drawings are done with a ball point pen on a good quality drawing paper. They are from life, very seldom from from photographs. Enjoy, Darrel aka D Artist
Back