• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

arai

1. S

Want to Buy Arai XD4 XL

If anybody has one for sale. Please let me know. Looking for recent manufacturing date https://support.whyarai.com/support/solutions/articles/5000634884-how-do-i-find-out-how-old-my-helmet-is- Can pickup in Austin area or can you prepaid shipping label for shipment.
  2. grandelatte

withdrawn: ARAI Adventure Helmet in XL $500.00 OBO

An almost new ARAI adventure helmet is for sale in Waco. I think this is the same as XD4 that is sold here in the US. The size is XL 61-62 cm. SNELL certification only, NO DOT. This helmet came from my homeland, Japan. I rode with it about 5 times. My head fits well. BUT putting it on and off...
  3. boomere30

SOLD

SOLD!
  4. collyer

DAL/FTW: SOLD!

Sold!
  5. T

*SOLD*: Arai XD4 Blue Helmet w/Smoke Pinlock - Size L

I have a very gently used Arai XD4 helmet I purchased in late 2016 that's been worn maybe 12-15 times for sale. The helmet is in excellent condition with only one small little scuff on the top vent (see attached). Other than that, it's in excellent, almost new condition. Included is a smoke...
  6. xBobbyx

Misc for sale

I have a used Icon Airframe helmet matte black size medium asking $150. Oneal mx element boots size 11 worn just a few times. Asking $90. Used Arai Quantum 2 asking $30. Barely used Alpinestar armored gloves size medium asking $35. Stock titanium exhaust for a 2011 gsxr 600 asking $55. Set of...
Back