• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

bike

1. Tigerkf

Bike For Sale 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R (Houston Area) SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

I have a 2020 KTM 790 Adventure R for your consideration. The bike was purchased new by me last year and has 11,784 miles on it (may increase very slightly). This bike is generously farkled and is ready for adventure without adding anything but your own bags. I have a clear Texas Title in hand...
  2. M

Gsxr won’t start

I have a 08 gsxr 600. I went on vacation and tried starting it and it won’t start. I’ve tried charging the battery. I changed the fuses next to the battery. I changed the one under the passenger seat as well I believe it was a “30” fuse. I put in the key and turn. The needle moves but nothing...
  3. T

FS - DRZ 400s - two for SALE

For Sale - 2013 Suzuki DRZ 400s. This is a street legal dirt bike. It is black & White and in excellent condition. It sells for $4300. Garage kept, lots of extras like bark busters, back racks, fender eliminators, LED brake lights, DOT knobbies, extra wide foot pegs, extra fuel cell mount and...
  4. R

SOLD: Girl's 16" aluminum framed bike $50 obo

The more affordable alternative to buying a Specialized or Trek 16" bike... Details: Aluminum frame 16" aluminum rims (steel hubs) Coaster brake Training wheels included but not presently installed (can be installed) Includes a kickstand (installed) There is an upper bar pad not readily...
  5. R

Need Help!!

Hi im moving from the UK to Fortworth Texas and im going to be 16 when i move out just wondering if anyone could help me! I just wanted to know some good starter bikes, Ive heard the Kawasaki ninja 250r is a good place to start!! Thanks
Back