• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

classic

1. T

Bike For Sale 1971 Honda cb100

Good evening everyone, I have available a 1971 Honda cb100. I purchased it in Plano, TX in November 2019 from a wholesaler who bought it as part of a lot sometime prior. It was originally purchased in Richardson, TX and ridden for the most part there for its first five years or so. From there...
  2. T

1971 Honda cb100 (First post)

Good evening everyone, I've perused this great forum casually for the past year or so and today will be making my first post. Thank you in advance for any time and consideration. I have available a 1971 Honda cb100. I purchased it in Plano, TX in November 2019 from a wholesaler who bought it...
  3. loosenoose

wwt 81 xs650 for sport tourer (sold)

I have an 81 xs650 that I think is an awesome bike and lots of fun, but it beats me up every time I take it out. It's got a few goodies from mikes' xs- the mikuni vm34 kit with 2 k&n filters, starter block off plug, and some handlebar riser rubber mounted plugs. The bike sounds great with it's...
  4. Scubabob

1980 Yamaha XS 850 Special Triple

Hi All, Ready to part with the XS850. I got it about 4 years ago from a guy who kept it covered in his garage and he didn't ride it much after having kids. I ride it quite a bit and it runs like it should. Rubber parts all look good, and suspension is very adjustable and feels great. I've taken...
  5. Torch762

John "Torch" Ashford, Bedford, TX

Torch's "Mistress" - '03 V-Star 1100 Classic
Back