• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

schuberth

1. Andy409

Gear For Sale NEW Schuberth C3 Clear Face Shield $70

NEW Schuberth C3 Face Shield for sale. $70 Taken off from my brand new C3 pro helmet when I replaced it with a tinted version. Will fit helmet sizes from XS to LG. Will fit C3 Pro / C3 Lite / C3 / C3W / S2 / S2 Sport helmets.
  2. cdc

SOLD - Shuberth C3 Pro - Women's Med

Sold Used in excellent condition, worn not too many times. My wife never liked it and rarely rides... Medium With Pinlock Includes the bag $220.00 shipped Conus (PayPal, Venmo, Zelle) Pinlock
  3. collyer

DAL/FTW: SOLD!

Sold!
  4. Viethorse

Sold: Two sets of SRC bluetooth headsets for Schuberth helmets

Hi, listing these for a friend of mine: For sale two used like new sets of SRC Bluetooth for Schuberth helmets. Full boxes. Selling those SRC just because they don't fit my friend's helmets. Tested last week and found them work faultlessly. Both of them fit with helmet sizes 50-59...
  5. 2N2OUT

Sena 10U for Schuberth C3/C3 Pro

My Sena 10U unit finally arrived late last week. In the box: 10U unit for the Schuberth USB Cable Foam ear covers Super sticky velcro for mounting speakers some other bits and manuals Installation: Took me about 45 minutes, mostly because I had never taken the liner out before. There is a...
Back