• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

givi

1. texascat

Gear For Sale Givi ST607B 22 Liter Expandable Tail Bag

Cleaning up the closet. This is like new. Rain cover, straps and carrying strap. Asking $100 shipped COUS or best offer. From Givi: Givi ST607B 22 Liter Expandable Tail Bag This 22 liter thermoformed expandable tank bag finds it's way nicely on the tail of a sport or sport touring...
  2. texascat

Farkles For Sale (sold) GIVI XS307 15LTR Tanklock Tank Bag + BF05 tank ring

Excellent conditions. Comes with internal waterproof lining on main compartment, waterproof zippers, Hi Viz rain cover, shoulder straps, removable tablet holder and BF05 tank ring. $130 shipped COUS or best offer
  3. D

3rd Gen Yamaha Top Case

Yamaha FJR 1300 top case with backrest pad and attachment plate for sale.It was on a 15 model but i know it fits multiple year models. Color is black, no nicks or scratches like new $450.00
  4. D

Yamaha FJR Top Case

Yamaha FJR 1300 top case with backrest pad and attachment plate for sale.It was on a 15 model but i know it fits multiple year models. Color is black, no nicks or scratches like new $450.00
  5. grandelatte

WACO AREA: Givi Topcase [GONE]

Passing this Givi topcase onto a good home free. I've bought it used and used it with my DRZ. It is about 13 inches deep, 12 inches tall, and 16 1/4 wide. It will come with a homemade mounting plate and ONE key. I prefer you to make a donation to TWTex. It is located in Waco area.
  6. grandelatte

WACO AREA: [SOLD] GIVI E41 Keyless Monokey Sidecases

I have a pair of GIVI panniers with two keys. They have some scratches but never been down with them. The top access is very useful - you can access it without a key. I set the combination back to 000. I would like $200.00. I live in Waco area and I prefer not to ship them. Thanks, JIM
  7. I

Givi E21 Monokey Side cases Plano, TX

Selling my GIVI E21 Monokey side cases. Just don't use them. One does have some small road rash, which I'm not sure were it came from because my bike had not been down. It is not cracked. Other than that they are in good shape. $100 Thanks Michael 210-710-6542
  8. iMotoPilot

SOLD - Givi 3 Case Mounting System (NO CASES) for 98-01 VFR800

Sold the bike, racks need a new home. Complete except I forgot to pull the passenger peg pins that connect the lower arms of the side racks. Good shape. You can use the top rack only or both. They retail new at $275 plus shipping from Givi. Asking $150 including shipping in the US...
  9. AKmed

WTB CooCase/Givi (Houston Area)

I am looking for a top case for my Yamaha FZ1. I have the SW-Motech ALU-RACK Toprack along with a Coocase adaptor plate. Ideally I am looking for one of the larger Coocases that would fit with the adaptor plate that I already have, I can also buy another adaptor plate for a Givi case if needed...
  10. ThomasM

Givi Airflow screen for '04-'09 1200GS

This was on my 07 GS. I used it about 6 months before the bike's unfortunate demise. I liked it way better than the stock screen. It has a couple scratches and a scuff mark where my XM antenna sat below it. Otherwise it's in good shape and all the adjusters and hardware are fine. Here's the...
  11. iMotoPilot

Sold - 2002-2008 Honda VFR800 VFR 800 Touring Gear

Just sold the bare bike and now need to sell the touring rig I have accumulated for it. Taking best offer for all. Corbin Touring Seat Givi Mono Key Side and Top Racks 2 X 21 Liter side cases 1 X 45 Liter top case Givi Touring windscreen 2 X Zero Gravity Touring Windscreens Helibars Bar...
Back