• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

boots

1. dash1

Bike For Sale 2019 KTM 300 XC with free gear, hydraulic stand and trailer in a bag *PRICE REDUCED TO $4,500*

It runs strong and is an absolute beast in the trails, but I need the bike gone ASAP because I won't have any space to store it soon. The OEM hour meter says 227.6 hours The bike has the following mods: -Renthal fat bar with square pad -Clake one light clutch (best mod I've ever...
  2. Striple

Gear For Sale Sidi Vertigo Boots

Sidi Vertigo boots in very good condition. I don't ride the track anymore, so I have no use for them. Size is 46 Euro/ 11.5 US. I normally wear a 10.5 in regular boots, but you want to upsize for racing boots. $150. Located in Arlington.
  3. rcloke1024

Gear For Sale SOLD.....Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Drystar Boots (10)

These boots were purchased NEW and worn only to one two-day event at the DART facility in Oklahoma. They are in "as new condition" as possible. A steal at this price. They are size 10 US, 44.5 UK. $400 +s/h.
  4. A

*WANTING* WOMENS ADV BOOTS

Hey y’all, if anybody has any Forma ADV tourer women’s boots size 39-40 I’d really appreciate taking them off your hands for a good price! Located in Denton just N of Dallas, shoot me a text if you’re interested! 469-667-8638 -Alek D.
  5. BrotherWolf

Gear For Sale SOLD: SIDI Adventure 2 Boots, 9.5US / 43EU, Like new condition

Sidi Adventure 2 boots - worn once. Great condition, no cosmetic or functional issues with buckles, velcro, etc. Pictures are worth more than my words, but please feel free to ask questions. Posted on multiple sites. Local pickup in Austin is preferred, but if you need me to ship these, PM...
  6. Yoflaco

Gear For Sale Alpinestars ‘Roam’ touring boots 11.5

Nice and clean, always well kept and barely even worn, these durable protective Alpinestars touring boots. Roam model; marked eu46 us11.5, has several adjustable straps for best fit with heel and toe protection, good design for toe and foot controls, flex shin for comfort. Good with PayPal snd...
  7. Scott E.

DAL/FTW: SOLD SIDI All Road Gore-Tex boots 43/9.5

Purchased new by me in November 2018 and worn on those occasional rainy days in N. Texas. Size Euro 43/US 9.5. These are great boots, comfortable and waterproof. Good to very good condition - see photos. I’m selling because I got a deal on a new pair of Daytona boots I’ve been wanting...
  8. L

Dainese Bora racing suit and boots

I have a new and unworn black/white/silver Dainese Bora racing suit and boots that were purchased directly from the Dainese store in Southern California some time ago. This is NIB and unworn other than in the fitting room at Dainese. The suit size is 56 European (size 46 US which is XL and for a...
  9. L

Dainese Bora racing suit and boots for sale

Evening folks. Been working overseas so 'lightening the load' as the say. I have a new and unworn black/white/silver Dainese Bora racing suit and boots that were purchased new from the Dainese store in Southern California a number of years ago. I tried this on for sizing in the store but have...
  10. L

new Dainese racing suit and boots for sale

I have a new (as in not worn other than for fitting at the Dainese store in Southern California) black/white/silver Bora racing suit and set of racing boots that need to go to a new home. These items have been hanging in my closet and need to get out and worn (unfortunately that isn't possible...
Back