• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

conroe

1. BBJ

SOLD - 2016 Africa Twin DCT - The Woodlands - $ 10,200

2016 Africa Twin DCT Adventure Motorcycle needs a new home. 2nd owner and not finding time to ride as much as in the past. Items standard for the DCT Africa Twin includes fully adjustable suspension, ABS, Traction Control, and multiple performance modes to take full advantage of the DCT...
  2. H

Ride for Kids - Sunday, April 30

Benefits Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.....we have added a dual sport component in addition to the road route for the road bikers. Everyone will start together, then the dual sport riders, will peel off led by someone.... - Sunday, April 30 - Lake Conroe KOA - 19785 Highway 105 West in...
  3. Gun License Instructor

New in Cut N Shoot

Hello, Finally decided it is time to post an introduction. My name is Paula. I am a CHL/LTC instructor when I am not being a mom to twin boys. I got my first bike right before Christmas and tried to take the motorcycle course without riding or knowing anything about motorcycles. I was...
Back