• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

tw200

1. J

New Member TW200 & f850 GS

Hello All - I have been lurking on this forum for some time, I live in SATX. I've had a few sport bikes and a 1200 sportster, but sold both back in 2014....no motorcycle from then till a few months ago. I purchased a brand new 2022 TW200, I've been out Hidden Falls multiple times and have had an...
  2. Gourdhead

2007 TW200

So i'm putting my TW200 on the market. 2007, 14670 miles. $1800 obo. Also willing to make a combo deal on a little trailer to haul it around with. Sweet little bike, I just don't need it. Selling it buys me another 6 weeks of being a bum in Colorado :) Rode it around the Bastrop trails on...
  3. Revelc

ISO/WANTED TW200/CRF250L Dual Sport commuter $1,200-$2,000

I’m about to have a long commute for my new job and need something with better mileage than the 11mpg on Premium my Land Cruiser gets. My current divorce is keeping me from buying a new one. Looking for a pre-loved TW200/CRF250L/KLX250/ETC in the East Texas or Dallas area.
  4. C

2003 Yamaha TW200 For Sale $2700

This bike is in EXCELLENT condition. It may be a 2003, but it is practically like new. As the story goes, the original owner bought the bike, put a few miles on it, and then had to take a job overseas. He put this bike, along with many others, in a climate controlled storage unit. And there it...
  5. H

Just finished the NMBDR!

I just got home from riding the New Mexico Backcountry Discovery Route - it was a great ride! I was riding my TW200, and my buddy Bajaexplorer who I met through this forum was riding his DR650. I am not all that good at writing trip reports but I had not seen much info on this newer route before...
  6. VintageGW's

ENDED '12 TW200 Less than 500 miles $3295

$3,295 or best offer. This may be the best dual sport bike on the market! See the TW200 forum on line for more details or read the ride reports here. Has a just installed new lithium battery, Acerbis hand guards, a fresh oil change, ready to go for hunting season and fall riding. Available now...
Back