• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

sport bike

1. Atoban

Bike For Sale SOLD 2020 Triumph Street Triple 765 RS ***Price Reduced***

An example of a well-cared for Triumph Street Triple 765 RS. Adult owned and dealer maintained with approximately 1,800 easy ridden miles. Never laid down, never dropped, or raced. Tasteful upgrades enhancing the overall Triumph style, including a carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger...
  2. Brrrap82

Help with yamaha R6 engine repairs

Hello all , I am new to forum and seeking some help/advice from someone on my yamaha r6 engine. I got the bike which is a 2012 model with a locked up enigine. I cracked the cases and found a spun rod bearing. it was stuck on the crank but popped right off with no visible damage to the crank...
  3. rearview

FS 2002 Honda Superhawk VTR1000

Well, I don't need two motorcycles, so I'm selling the Superhawk. My wife actually bought this back in 2005 and it didn't get ridden much once family got in the way. I've been taking it out to rotate the tires, so to speak, several times a year, but I'm just not putting many miles on it. It...
  4. Bugs

2010 Multistrada $9975

2010 Multistrada with ABS, Arrow Full Exhaust Kit, Throttle Meister Grips, Twisted Throttle Tail Rack, Tidy Tail License Plate, and 17,358 miles. Oil Changed at 13k. KBB is 11.4k without add-ons. I'm moving out of state and would like it to go to a good home. Bike has been garage kept, and is in...
  5. Herricane

Ladies Alpinestar Leather Jacket

Beautiful and flashy - LIKE NEW - Alpinestars Stella ladies leather jacket. EUR 44 / US 8 (I typically wear a size 6 and it fits me perfectly). Black/Red/White. I used this jacket for less than one year and never crashed in it. Jacket is in perfect condition and very clean. Comes...
Back