• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

motogp

1. charrito

2014 MotoGP COTA Parade Lap

Taken Saturday after the track was cleared around 4:30pm. Video 1 of 2. This camera was mounted on top of my topcase facing backwards. I'll post the other video from my helmet camera soon. I'm sure there will be a lot other videos out there, pretty much everyone running the lap had a camera...
  2. pedz

Media Access to Moto GP

Hi Gang, I'm a fairly serious amateur photographer. I'm wanting to go to the upcoming Moto GP event in Austin as a media person. I'm wondering if there is anyone on these boards that has or is a media outlet that would be looking for pictures from this event and be willing to sponsor me...
  3. chaissos

Bike friendly hang out

Hey folks...got a few ST riders (like me) heading down for the MotoGP, and we're searching for a biker friendly place to hang out and visit for a while in the general area. As crazy as it sounds, living only 30 miles (or so) away, I've never really ventured up to Austin. Things tend to be kind...
Back