• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ktm 690

1. Striple

Farkles For Sale Side Luggage Rack for KTM 690 Enduro R

Happy Trails SU Side Rack for KTM 690 Enduro R (2008-2018). Good condition, comes with the mounting bolts as seen in the pictures (mounting bolts have been zip tied in place in the pics). $125. Located in Arlington.
  2. FombyXC

Bike For Sale Sold 2020 KTM 690 Enduro R (Denton,Tx) $12,000. SOLD

This is my 2020 690 with 1480 street only miles. Aftermarket parts include upgraded Rekluse slave cylinder, Seat Concepts wide saddle, KTM wide adventure pegs, Moose full protection skid plate, KTM hand guards with Rottweiler performance mirror mounts and crg adjustable mirrors. Rottweiler...
  3. V

2014 KTM 690 Enduro R for sale

6,280 miles. $6,900. Near Austin. Craig 713-927-3522 Plated. Moab, Colorado Alpine Loop, Big Bend ready. Clear title Windshield added for excellent high speed comfort. HBD sturdy metal bark busters with folding rear view mirrors. Suspension improved with valving and springs by Konflict...
  4. copb8

Cracking and Chunking Pirelli MT21 Tires

I just returned from a 1300 mile trip on my KTM 690 Enduro with a set of Pirelli MT21 tires. They were brand new before the trip. One of my riding buddies also had a 690 with MT21's that had 200 miles on them prior to the trip. We obviously did a fair amount of street riding at 80+ mph but also...
Back