• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

luggage

1. K

Wolfman Blackhalk Tank Bag

$75 shipped (conus) Used only a handfull of times. Did not like the bike (DRZ400) and sold soon after I got the tank bag. Bag is almost like new and comes with the straps.
  2. EddieT

Gear For Sale SOLD - Mosko Moto Reckless 80 v2 Mint Condition

I have a mint condition Mosko Moto Reckless 80 v2, all original accessories included. There is barely a sign this was ever mounted, not one scratch or stain on anything. Mounted, ridden around town, now decided to go another route. $550 plus shipping. Located in Katy. Posted here first...
  3. BrotherWolf

Nelson-Rigg Saddlebags

Pair of black Nelson-Rigg saddlebags. Like new condition, with the exception of a burn on the inside of the left bag from contact with hot exhaust pipe (noob mistake). These come with form-fitted rain covers for waterproof storage of the contents. The rain covers can be stored in the outer...
  4. txtinman

(SOLD) Givi Tank Bag

Givi XS306 tank bag and tank lock flange for BMW R1200GS. Will fit the tank ring on a keyless ride GS. Bag is only 6 months old. I like it, but it's just bigger than I need. This thing holds a lot of stuff. Asking $120 plus shipping. I live in Lorena and you can pick it up to save shipping...
  5. M

Odyssey II Jesse Luggage for sale

Used once. 8" Odyssey II Jesse Luggage. These are top of the line aluminum panniers, which came of my wife's BMW F650GS. She never used them, but there are some very minor scratches from storing them in a garage. Original price was $1075. These will work with any other bike with high dual...
  6. tjkulpa

Suzuki Bandit Luggage Rack

Ok I am not going to ask the usual question about "which luggage is right for me?",that I can find on every thread. Im wondering if there is someone out there who has or know someone who has a luggage rack that will fit my 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200s???? They are impossible to find without...
Back