• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

moab

1. F-Ride

COBDR & MOAB 7-22 Sep 2017

Planning a trip to MOAB; Base camp and day rides. Nothing too difficult, but White Rim is a must! Looking for ride partner(s). I will be taking Sparky the mighty WR250R :rider:
  2. Snuggs0802

My First Really Long Ride on a Really Big Adventure Bike

As an avid reader of ride reports on this forum as well as ADV Rider, I’ve vicariously ridden to far-off places through the adventures of others. I never made a commitment to do such a ride myself. There were always excuses. Most recently however, I found myself a little short of excuses...
  3. hizzo3

Olympia Gear ?'s

So after the pie run and taking a few naps, I think its time for some better pajamas:sleep:. I am looking at the Olympia Moab mesh jacket and Olympia Airglide 3 mesh over pants. Anyone have any experience with Olympia, their mesh gear or these specific items? I am looking for something that...
Back