• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

gear

1. BrotherWolf

Farkles For Sale Garmin Zumo XT Motorcycle GPS Unit $350

Like new unit in Austin, TX. Received as a gift & used for two trips. Removing to install alternate model for compatibility with fellow riders in my circle. Posted on multiple sites, but will donate to TWT if sold here. PM me with questions. Price: $350 About this item 5.5” ultrabright...
  2. dash1

Bike For Sale 2019 KTM 300 XC with free gear, hydraulic stand and trailer in a bag *PRICE REDUCED TO $4,500*

It runs strong and is an absolute beast in the trails, but I need the bike gone ASAP because I won't have any space to store it soon. The OEM hour meter says 227.6 hours The bike has the following mods: -Renthal fat bar with square pad -Clake one light clutch (best mod I've ever...
  3. cgage

RevIt Womens Gear + Gloves + Bar End Weights

Send private message or text me 512-983-9943 Accept Venmo, cash, all major credit cards. Will ship to anywhere in Texas for extra shipping fee. REV'IT! Sand 4 H2O Women's Jacket. Great Condition. NO rips, tears, washed. minimal marks. SIZE 42 Protection Features: Retails $530 NEW Outer shell...
  4. rcloke1024

Gear For Sale PRICE REDUCED: REV'IT Continent Pants (XL)

Worn to one event. These pants are in PERFECT condition. NO wear marks of any kind. $300 +s/h.
  5. rcloke1024

Gear For Sale SOLD.....Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Drystar Boots (10)

These boots were purchased NEW and worn only to one two-day event at the DART facility in Oklahoma. They are in "as new condition" as possible. A steal at this price. They are size 10 US, 44.5 UK. $400 +s/h.
  6. V_Alex

Aerostich DarienLight Pants 30

For sale in Austin Area Aerostich DarienLight pants Size 30 regular Good condition worn less than 10 times Very light scuff on the left knee Comes with knee pads $220 Will ship on your dime
  7. V_Alex

Gear For Sale Klim Mojave Jerseys 3XL

Hi I have a bunch of brand new Klim Jerseys Klim Mojave assortment of jerseys Size 3XL New with tags $35 New without tags $30 Take 4 of them for $100 Located in NW Austin. I have more pics upon request. Thanks
  8. Thurmont

Gear storage location?

A question that may have been asked before. (It's been awhile since I've been on this site).... Where do you store your gear (helmet and jacket in particular) when not in use? Options, pro/con: - Store my helmet and jacket in the garage. Pro: They're right there with the bike, easy to grab...
  9. Boulder Ed

Womens riding gear

My wife sold her R1200R a couple years ago and is now selling her gear. All this stuff is in great shape as she is meticulous about her gear. For reference, she's 5'6" and weighs 120 lbs. She usually wears size 6 or 8 clothes, and shoe size is 7.5 or 8. 1. Knee, hip and elbow pads, $10 each 2...
  10. A

Bell MX-9 Monster DB Helmet

*DOT & ECE CERTIFIED* This is a size Large Bell MX-9 Pro Circuit, Monster edition DirtBike helmet. This is an Awesome helmet that has seen little use, worn a few times with no cracks and very light scratches, in EXCELLENT condition! Retails at $200 selling for $150 with goggles included! -If...
  11. T

Kawasaki - KLR 650 2006

Hi, for sale is my 2006 KLR650, leaving the country so all mast go. she has about 16k street legal have off road modification I'm asking $2200 OBO. new front tire, extra lights, aluminum rack also comes with manual and extra tire and few more extras I also have other gear that is all for...
  12. sKatZ

Moto Gear Blowout! All proceeds to CASA!!!

Just in time for your holiday budget... get some stuff!!! All items were donated for the Rich Mountain Rendezvous benefit for CASA of the Ouachita Region. With any amount of luck, this link to a Google Photo album will work and you can see all the goodies available...
  13. cdc

SOLD - Joe Rocket Jacket (XL)

Sold A friend has this Joe Rocket Ballistic Style / Liner Jacket. It is 5+ years old, was worn no more than 12 times and it is perfect shape. Zippers and Velcro are good. Size XL Asking Price $50.00 if picked up in the W. Houston area. Or $65.00 if shipped to a continental US address...
  14. ThomasM

Firstgear dual mounted heat-troller

First Gear Dual port Heat-Troller part #104356 this one: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/10903/i/firstgear-dual-mounted-heat-troller One of the knobs is missing, which you'll have to source or improvise, and one of the LED leads needs to be soldered back onto the board (if you want it to...
  15. nchristie

FOR SALE: RS Taichi Perforated Leather Jacket

Men’s RS TAICHI perforated leather Jacket with full armor – size 4L / Eur 58 / US 48. Very good (some scuffs, looks like it went down once slowly. Perfectly solid all over). Hump on back (“makes you go faster!”). Blue – black – white. Stored on a hanger in a bedroom closet in a...
Back