• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ride

1. Mr. Pan AM

Anyone want to do a BDR?

I’d love to do a BDR but I don’t want to do one on my own. I think folks would consider me to be a B+ rider and always up for a challenge. I’ve never done a BDR but have a lot of off road experience. I would prefer to do it with someone that has BDR experience but it’s definitely not a...
  2. T

Riding for a Cure Motorcycle Benefit

Please join us on Saturday (July 10, 2021) for a fun time, a good cause, and a great excuse to ride.
  3. K

Question for the Texians here...

I want to ride somewhere to get a good photo of me (and preferably the Beemer) amidst the bluebonnets. I know places like Ennis are pretty infamous for their bluebonnet spread, but I'm not sure how crowded of a place somewhere like that would be (or if there's even a spot where I could feasibly...
  4. jwaller

Black Friday ride "around" San Antonio?

Anyone up for a Black Friday ride? I told my wife I was going to ride around town on Friday. This is what I meant: I will be arriving at the Buc-Ees in New Braunfels at 6:00 am and leaving at 6:30 am if anyone is interested in coming along. It looks like 30%-50% of the ride will be dirt roads...
Back