• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

austin

1. V_Alex

Gear For Sale Klim Mojave Jerseys 3XL

Hi I have a bunch of brand new Klim Jerseys Klim Mojave assortment of jerseys Size 3XL New with tags $35 New without tags $30 Take 4 of them for $100 Located in NW Austin. I have more pics upon request. Thanks
  2. HikeNRide

Howdy from Austin!

Yes, another filthy midwest transplant in Austin. I'm originally from Michigan, been here about four years. Still not used to the dang heat! Go blue forever. Currently riding an FZ-07 and Triumph Tiger 800. Love riding in the hill country. Just did the sisters a few weeks ago. I've been...
  3. motochutya

AUSTIN: Austin/Bastrop/ Texas Beginners Day Trip

Anyone just getting into off roading and want to put together a day trip ? recurring meetup for greenhorns ? what kind of places do you guys want to check out ? Submit your availability/trail preference below 🔻🔻🔻🔻 https://forms.gle/q5k9hT4MMMMY5hEu6 🔺🔺🔺🔺 Close to Austin there is hidden...
  4. B

AUSTIN- Potential room/roommate with garage/workshop for lease

Hope this is ok to post here. If not, please delete! I used to be more active on TWTex, but, you know, life. My girlfriend and I live in central Austin right near I-35 and Riverside. We have an extra room and we're looking for a roommate because property taxes... The room is an ok size and...
  5. ccaputo08

New member from Austin

Hey guys, glad to join the group. I live in central Austin and have been riding for 3 years. Started on a Honda CBR500R and added an R1200GS to the collection in October. Always looking for good people to ride the central Texas hill country. My dad and I typically get a ride in most nice...
  6. Johnny Depp

AUSTIN: Moto TnT in Austin Father's Day, Bringing MX & Offroad Together

I hope to see some TWTer's come race, but this would make a great Day Trip with great spectating (and showers) :lol2:🚿🚿
  7. Fumbles

Jul 8th Kyle,TX Kim Allen Recovery Benefit/Motorcycle Show

Hi- I'm not the creator or organizer of this event but want to share it. It's a great cause and should be an awesome time! Details are still being finalized and what not of course but: https://www.facebook.com/events/222409918354258/?ti=ia Kim Allen Bennett Recovery Benefit: Motorcycle Show...
  8. J

AUSTIN: Sandy Creek Road on 05/06 (AKA: Alternative route: Castell - 189 miles)

NOTE: This is an *unofficial* repeat of TARA's March monthly ride "Alternative route: Castell - 189 miles," for those who missed it or want a re-do. You can download the GPX here: http://txadvriders.org/upcoming-events/austin-chapter-events/ DATE: Sunday, May 6, 2018 TIME: MEET 9:00 AM / KSU...
  9. C

SOLD - Wolfman Wolf Tail Bag - $125

SOLD I'm selling my lightly used Wolfman Wolf Tail Bag. It is in like new condition and is identical to the current models. There are no stains, just dirt and maybe scuffs from tennis shoes, all of which I'll try to get around to cleaning off before selling. The only issue with it is a broken...
  10. E

FOR SALE: 2016 Kawasaki Vulcan S Cafe Motorcycle 650cc 2100 Miles BRAND NEW- AUSTIN

This is a Brand New 2016 Kawasaki Vulcan S Cafe 650cc Motorcycle with 1500 miles selling for $6600 located in Austin Texas, practically brand new, MSRP is $8000 and has ABS! Only one owner, got it from Woods Fun Center in Austin, still has warranty on it, absolutely love the bike, but I have 3...
  11. D

Lurker from Austin, TX

Hi, everyone! I'm from Austin, TX and I have been riding motorcycles for about a year and mopeds for the last 8 years. I have been lurking TWTex for well over the last year and it always seemed like it was full of nice folks. You guys also have one of the best craigslist finds threads around...
  12. P

New Austin ADV Rider

Hey Everyone, Just joined TWT and here's my requisite intro. I recently bought a 1200GS after riding every bit of asphalt I could find in the Alpine/Marfa/Big Bend area where I try to escape to 3-4 times per year on my R1200R. Ready to try some roads I haven't been on and have been enjoying...
  13. chaissos

Bike friendly hang out

Hey folks...got a few ST riders (like me) heading down for the MotoGP, and we're searching for a biker friendly place to hang out and visit for a while in the general area. As crazy as it sounds, living only 30 miles (or so) away, I've never really ventured up to Austin. Things tend to be kind...
  14. J

Austin/San Antonio ride

I live in DFW and have a R1200GS and have to be in San Antonio next Thursday but will have 4 days off and was looking for some good routes in the Austin general area to ride... dirt, paved, doesn't matter... the idea is to put miles on my bike... I've done the Hill Country a bunch of times so...
  15. elabuelito

New to Bikes ... Itching to get out

Hello Everyone, I bought a F650GS 05 from Lone Star back in November. I have been using the bike every day for commuting and I love it. So much better than being caged. I am hoping I can find some newbies around the area to ride with and slowly start going off the pavement and into the more...
  16. troyfromtexas

Howdy

Just wanted to check in and say hello. I'm getting back into riding after a long hiatus. I recently purchased a dual purpose yamaha xt250 that I'd like to take on some rides. See you on the road... or trail.
Back