• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

diy

1. Fang

Wireless phone charger project: waterproof, fast, handlebar mounted, reliable.

I made a pretty cool DIY phone charger, as an add-on to my RAM X-Grip IV phone mount. I drive through Baja and Mexico on my KTM690 Enduro quite a bit on extended off-pavement adventures, and I use my phone for GPS navigation. I've logged about 6000 Mexican miles in the past 5 months, about...
  2. PeterTorque

DIY Throttle Bodies Sync - Video

Ladies & Gentlemen (as well as the not-so-gentle men..), after significant trial and error on my part, and researching the heck out of how to sync throttle bodies for the b1250, I came up with the Cliff's Notes version of how to successfully do this for your Bandit. This is for people who are...
  3. PeterTorque

$15 DIY Fender Eliminator Tutorial

Hi folks! This will be my first post on this here forum. I would like to thank TWTEX.com for furnishing a lot of great information to us Bandito owners, and am obliged to contribute with this DIY Tail Kit I figured out whilst perusing the aisles of Lowes Hardware. I am hoping the photos will...
Back