• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

race

1. Moto Gal

Thundering Bison Hare Scramble

This race is the first annual Thundering Bison Hare Scramble being held at The Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch in the Ozarks of NW Arkansas. Let's show 'em how Texans race! Free Camping Beautiful trails Waterfalls Bring your families - the park will be open for trail riding all weekend too...
  2. Moto Gal

Thundering Buffalo Hare Scramble Nov 2nd and 3rd

This race is the first annual Thundering Bison being held at The Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch in the Ozarks of NW Arkansas. Let's show 'em how Texans race! Free Camping Beautiful trails Waterfalls Bring your families - the park will be open for trail riding all weekend too. 3000 acres of...
  3. Thurmont

Kawaguchi Auto Race

Interesting video about the "Kawaguchi Auto Race" in Japan that popped up in my recommended YouTube video section. Despite the name, it's a motorcycle race track used for gambling.
  4. crchristo

Coahuila 1000

Has anyone done this? Is anyone thinking about doing it either this year or next? I just heard about it and it looks like it might be a fun thing for this slow old(er) guy to try. I can't figure out how I would support myself, logistically though.
  5. Thurmont

BSB Racer's Motorcycle on Fire

:angryfire :eek2: :angryfire Scary stuff but the BSB rider manages the situation well and appears to escape relatively unharmed... http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f35_1435406890
  6. bimmerx2

Anyone riding to Salt Lake City for the WSBK Races?

I'll be riding up there from the North Dallas area (assuming my knee is healed). Just wondering if there were any other locals taking the trip on two wheels.
Back