• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

introduction

1. Shrevej8

Hello from fulshear

Hey everyone I’m just now joining the forum and getting back to Texas from a few years in northern Nevada. I’ve lived here a few times but I’m back for good this time. While I was out in the desert I found a love for adventure rides and sold my sport bike and got myself a 2022 Africa twin. It...
  2. HikeNRide

Howdy from Austin!

Yes, another filthy midwest transplant in Austin. I'm originally from Michigan, been here about four years. Still not used to the dang heat! Go blue forever. Currently riding an FZ-07 and Triumph Tiger 800. Love riding in the hill country. Just did the sisters a few weeks ago. I've been...
  3. ccaputo08

New member from Austin

Hey guys, glad to join the group. I live in central Austin and have been riding for 3 years. Started on a Honda CBR500R and added an R1200GS to the collection in October. Always looking for good people to ride the central Texas hill country. My dad and I typically get a ride in most nice...
  4. BradGroux

Greetings, TWT! New member from SW Houston.

Heya, Two Wheeled Texans! My name is Brad, and I am a long-time motorcycle rider who after about a decade vacation from riding due to a busy career, has re-entered the world of sanity that includes two wheels. Last week I purchased a new 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000XT that I plan to use for some...
  5. mnw

MNW Checking In

Hello TWT My name is Marcus and I completed the MSF course on June 17th. Today I'm going to go look at a 2011 TU250, and if it looks alright that'll be the bike I learn to ride on. I live in Austin, TX and do systems administration and programming work at a tech company up near near 183 and...
  6. J

Back in SA - Let's Ride!

Just got back from Motorbike Mecca - aka Vietnam. Trying to get some miles in again in the States and maybe some longer rides (perhaps out to Daytona for bike week?). I've only been riding motorcycles about 3 years and already ridden in 6 countries on 3 continents. Need to be doing a lot more...
  7. J

Skydiver is back to bikes after 20 years...

Hello everyone, My name is Javier, I am 51, I am an Economist from Mexico City with a couple of degrees here in the US. Married to a beautiful and bright woman, father to 10 and 9 YO bright and beautiful boys. Life gave me a second chance after a life threatening skydiving accident that has...
  8. LonnieG

Hi! Glad to be included in this community!

Hello, y'all! I have been a rider since I was 15 and still find great connections to the world around me when I am out there on two wheels. Starting with a Honda 90 Scrambler there have been five bikes to serve as my trusty (usually) steel steeds over the years. Currently I ride a '06 Buell...
  9. workzombie

Newbie introduction

Been living in Dallas since March, riding here for 14 months. Not been riding as long as I should have, but have abandoned cars to focus on my 2 bikes. A BMW R1200GSA and Ducati Diavel. Used to live in Canada, glad to be somewhere I can ride 12 months of the year. Have done some solo...
  10. E

Hello from Windcrest!

Hello! My name is Eric and I am from Windcrest, a suburb in NE San Antonio. I have a long and disconnected histoy of riding. I started racing a Suzuki PW-50 in 1981 at the ripe age of 6 up in Seattle. After moving to SA in 1983 my Dad sold all the bikes except an old Honda QA-50 that we...
  11. rz_racer_69

Greetings from Crowley, TX

Just found and joined the forum after getting back into riding and looking for like minded individuals. I have been riding regularly since my first bike, a '75 RD350B bought in '83 while I was stationed at Ft. Benning, GA. :patriot: I paid $350 for it and it had less than 1000 miles on it. Still...
  12. B

Adv DS Helmet

Hello everybody, I am a Brazilian guy who, along with my friends, use to ride the dirt roads we have here. I live in the south of Minas Gerais state (southeast Brazil) and we are plenty of dirt roads, a beautiful nature to see and a lot of mountais to ride. I am going to Houston next october...
  13. mickel1138

ST1100 in Corpus Christi

Hi, This is my first post on this forum. I have read quite a few posts, and I must say that the pie-runs sounds like a lot of fun. From here it's about a 4 hour drive, so not too bad. I just hope next time is on a day that works out for me, and it be nicer if someone from here was going too...
Back