• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

sargent

1. A

BMW 08-13 F650,700 & 800 SARGENT Seat

This is my SARGENT WORLD SPORT PERFORMANCE seat. This seat fits ALL 2008-2013 F650, F700, & F800 BMW Motorcycles, it is extremely comfortable and is the #1 choice for riding with a passenger. I've ridden about 5,000 miles on it myself and some light scratches of a GS but nothing major at all...
  2. Striple

DAL/FTW: **SOLD** DR650 Sargent World Sport Adventure Touring Seat

Sargent World Sport Adventure Touring Seat for Suzuki DR650. Widened PVC seat pan for more lateral support, eliminates forward slope and provides a more neutral seating angle. Fits IMS fuel tanks. Bought brand new ($368.95) from Revzilla in 2017. Recently sold the bike with a different seat...
  3. B

Sargent World Sport saddle Versys 650 08-18

Selling my still like new Sargent World Sport seat from by 2016 Versys 650. Sargent website says it fits 08-18 models. Saddle is extremely comfortable and made a huge difference for me in riding comfort. Only had it on bike for about 9 months. Circumstances force me to sell bike and I just put...
  4. T

Wanted: Sargent World Sport Adventure Touring Seat or Saddlemen Adventure Tour Seat

I'm looking for a Sargent or Saddlemen seat for my 2012 KLR 650. If you have one for sale, please post up or send me a PM. Thanks!
Back