• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

track

1. Striple

DAL/FTW: Alpinestars RC-1 One Piece Race Suit

This is an Alpinestars RC-1 One-Piece suit (size: US 46/EUR 56; should fit heights from 5'9" - 6' with weights from 180-220 lbs or so) that I used to compete in. It held together no matter what kind of race crash I was involved in. It has had small tears over the years, all of which have been...
  2. Thurmont

Kawaguchi Auto Race

Interesting video about the "Kawaguchi Auto Race" in Japan that popped up in my recommended YouTube video section. Despite the name, it's a motorcycle race track used for gambling.
  3. Striple

Pirelli & Bridgestone Track Tires for Sale

Bridgestone tires: 1) 1 x rear Bridgestone R10 (DOT), 180/55/17, Type 2 (soft compound). 2) 2 x front Bridgestone R10 (DOT), 120/70/17, Type 3 (medium compound). Pirelli tires: 1) 1 x rear Pirelli Diablo Superbike (slick), 200/60/17, SC2 (medium compound). *fits most stock supersport wheels* 2)...
Back