• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

stolen

1. RichBJamison

$2,500 Reward

Hi everyone, I just moved here four months ago. I came with a 2004 Suzuki DR650 as a winter project. I completely restored it to almost its very last bolts over the last couple of months. It was stolen from in front of my storage unit at StorageMart in Rolling Rock Saturday night at around...
  2. McSchwifty

If found please message me, its been reported stolen :/

Its been a rough time this past month. On the 23-24th of December, my motorcycle that I recently acquired was stolen. Ive reported it to the SAPD in hopes of maybe recovering it. If you happen to see it please contact me or your local PD, id really like it back and it had become a really nice...
  3. americamarsh

Stolen XT600 from Fort Worth

Hey all. My 89 XT600 was stolen out of the back of my truck in central Fort Worth on Dec 4th. If you see it call the Police and me too at 940-391-7005
  4. BanditScout

Someone punched my ignition!!

Sooooo about 2 weeks ago, someone attempted to steal my bike. My ignition was jimmied, and the keyhole stripped. I can't even unlock my bars. I ride an 07' SV650S. Does anyone know where I can get cheap parts? I need an ignition, gas tank lock, and underseat lock. I'm don't have the...
Back