• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

alpinestars

1. rcloke1024

Gear For Sale SOLD.....Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Drystar Boots (10)

These boots were purchased NEW and worn only to one two-day event at the DART facility in Oklahoma. They are in "as new condition" as possible. A steal at this price. They are size 10 US, 44.5 UK. $400 +s/h.
  2. Yoflaco

Gear For Sale Alpinestars ‘Roam’ touring boots 11.5

Nice and clean, always well kept and barely even worn, these durable protective Alpinestars touring boots. Roam model; marked eu46 us11.5, has several adjustable straps for best fit with heel and toe protection, good design for toe and foot controls, flex shin for comfort. Good with PayPal snd...
  3. Striple

DAL/FTW: **SOLD** Alpinestars Leather Pants (Size US 34/ EUR 50)

This is nice set of Alpinestars leather pants that I have...uh...outgrown. :doh: Good condition, recently leather-conditioned. The only imperfection is that one of the calf vent zippers does not work, but that is entirely inconsequential. $150 Located near Fort Worth. **Sold!!**
  4. Striple

DAL/FTW: **SOLD** Alpinestars Leather Jacket

Alpinestars leather jacket (Model: Stunt) in excellent condition. Only wore this 5-6 times, so it really looks like a new jacket. Size is US 46 / EUR 56, which fits a lot like a Large. Here is a Revzilla video review of that same type of jacket: $75. Located in Fort Worth area. **SOLD**
  5. Striple

DAL/FTW: Alpinestars RC-1 One Piece Race Suit

This is an Alpinestars RC-1 One-Piece suit (size: US 46/EUR 56; should fit heights from 5'9" - 6' with weights from 180-220 lbs or so) that I used to compete in. It held together no matter what kind of race crash I was involved in. It has had small tears over the years, all of which have been...
  6. boomere30

Klim Induction (large) with upgraded CE2 BackProtector

For Sale: Klim Induction (Large) with original armor + Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2i CE Level 2 Back Protector Your Price: $260 for both items net to me. Location: Houston, TX Plz text to: 908 305 0897 Original price: $350 - Klim Jacket (Link) $60 - Alpinestars CE2 Back Insert (Link) My fit...
  7. Herricane

Ladies Alpinestar Leather Jacket

Beautiful and flashy - LIKE NEW - Alpinestars Stella ladies leather jacket. EUR 44 / US 8 (I typically wear a size 6 and it fits me perfectly). Black/Red/White. I used this jacket for less than one year and never crashed in it. Jacket is in perfect condition and very clean. Comes...
Back