• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

mesh

1. R

Sold - XS Bell Qualifier Coalition Helmet

Kiddo has outgrown the helmet she rarely used. XS Bell Qualifier Coalition helmet - bought new, like new, no scratches, worn maybe 5 times. Even smells new inside. Includes bag, original box, and the pamphlet it came with. Stored in the house not the garage. Can send hi res pics by request...
  2. boomere30

Klim Induction (large) with upgraded CE2 BackProtector

For Sale: Klim Induction (Large) with original armor + Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2i CE Level 2 Back Protector Your Price: $260 for both items net to me. Location: Houston, TX Plz text to: 908 305 0897 Original price: $350 - Klim Jacket (Link) $60 - Alpinestars CE2 Back Insert (Link) My fit...
  3. hizzo3

Olympia Gear ?'s

So after the pie run and taking a few naps, I think its time for some better pajamas:sleep:. I am looking at the Olympia Moab mesh jacket and Olympia Airglide 3 mesh over pants. Anyone have any experience with Olympia, their mesh gear or these specific items? I am looking for something that...
Back