• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

need help

1. n00bzorz

Need advice on bike frame.

Was looking into this listing and was wondering if my engine would be compatible. Guy said it would but not rok sure and would love the forums knowledge here. If it won't fit, anyone know what I should be looking for around the same price point? Or where to look?
  2. DavidCheneyPhotography

Talimena trip THIS WEEKEND 05-03-23

NEED HELP QUICK So, we are planning a trip to Talimena this weekend, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. We are needing help on where to go, where to start/catch trail/s, and any other logistics that might help. There will be 7 of us, all experienced riders that can handle most of anything. We are all...
  3. RichBJamison

$2,500 Reward

Hi everyone, I just moved here four months ago. I came with a 2004 Suzuki DR650 as a winter project. I completely restored it to almost its very last bolts over the last couple of months. It was stolen from in front of my storage unit at StorageMart in Rolling Rock Saturday night at around...
  4. R

Need help quick!!

Sorry for posting this here didnt know where to ask for help on the forum. Im 15 years of age and really want to jump on a 250cc bike and im aware that you need to complete the MSF course to be able to ride in texas but im not sure how to go about getting my licence? As im not allowed a M...
  5. R

Need Help!!

Hi im moving from the UK to Fortworth Texas and im going to be 16 when i move out just wondering if anyone could help me! I just wanted to know some good starter bikes, Ive heard the Kawasaki ninja 250r is a good place to start!! Thanks
Back