• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

gsxr

1. Vexar

Gear For Sale Bazzaz Z Fi TC QS for GSXR 1000 07-08

Been on my bike since it was almost new. Installed and Removed by professional mechanics. Had it removed because I never learned to tune it properly. I want it to go to someone that needs it and people here are the audience. I am in no hurry to sell it as they are hard to find. I have more...
  2. E

Selling my 2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 (K7)

Price: $5,900. Location: Richmond, Texas. Runs and drives perfectly fine, good tires, good brakes, brand new fork seals and seal kit. Only Mod: Delkevic DS70 9" Carbon Fiber Oval Muffler, sounds very nice. Issues: FI Code (C46) have not been able to figure out how to fix yet. Title Status...
  3. M

Gsxr won’t start

I have a 08 gsxr 600. I went on vacation and tried starting it and it won’t start. I’ve tried charging the battery. I changed the fuses next to the battery. I changed the one under the passenger seat as well I believe it was a “30” fuse. I put in the key and turn. The needle moves but nothing...
Back