• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1. T

What's up new to site here

I was informed I should ad to the forum clutter so here it is, my name is Saint(yes it's my real name, save the jokes I've heard em all) I'm a dirt and supermoto street rider/racer my daily ride is an2017 DRZ400sm, my race bike is an Aprilia SXV 550, and my dirt bike is a GasGas EC250/e, I've...
  2. T

Hello Fellow riders

I am a third generation Austinite which is kind of rare these days. I had been out of motorcycling for about 15 years and the bug struck again. After much research and studying I decided on a brand new (2012) Suzuki DR-650 SE, Dual sport. It is absolutely my favorite bike ever owned. I had 1976...
  3. T

Howdy from Spring

Howdy from Spring. Been riding for a few years but have not had any luck finding a group that fits my work schedule. Night shift. So if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. Mike "Red" Campbell VTX1800
  4. elabuelito

New to Bikes ... Itching to get out

Hello Everyone, I bought a F650GS 05 from Lone Star back in November. I have been using the bike every day for commuting and I love it. So much better than being caged. I am hoping I can find some newbies around the area to ride with and slowly start going off the pavement and into the more...
Back