• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

rally

1. T

Bike For Sale SOLD - 2021 KTM 890 Adventure R with 270mm XPLOR Pro rally suspension. $21,500 OBO

Have a 2021 KTM 890 Adventure R for sale. This bike has 2866 miles and is about a year old from purchase. I am the original owner and have added significant performance upgrades listed below. Bike is BDR and rally ready. Price is $21,500. Texas title in hand, located in Sugar Land, TX. Have...
  2. Emile

Bike For Sale SOLD!! 2021 CRF300L Rally w/ ABS, 420 miles, Upgrades!

Nearly new CR300L Rally with approximately 420 miles and upgrades. Upgrades include Precision Motorcycle Rack (stainless steel), Tackform Phone Mount, Red Acerbis X-Factory Handguards (still in the box), new ProTaper Pillowtop handgrips (still in the box) and Handlebar Risers. This bike is...
  3. B.McMXdad

Selling Rally Raid EVO2 Kits for 2008-2018 KTM 690R

I bought these Rally Raid kits in 2017 and installed it on my 2013 690 R Enduro for a Colorado dual sport and Adventure riding event. The Rally Raid site says this will fit 2008-2018 690 Enduro model and will not fit the SMC models. It installed very nicely and gave me extra fuel for the longer...
  4. T

Run with the Big Dogs

This event will benefit Veterans Assistance Dogs of Texas. They are a non-profit organization whose mission is: To effect physical and emotional recovery and independence in Texas Veterans with disabilities by providing service dogs at no cost to the Veteran. The event will be host at the Y.O...
  5. ptong971

2021 Heart of Texas Rally : registration opens Jan 2

Greetings: The 2021 Heart of Texas Rally will open on Ridemaster in the wee morning hours of January 2, 2021. The event will have a 4 day and a 36 hour format. Both will start and finish in College Station, TX. The dates of the rally are April 27-May 1, 2021 (4 day) and April 29-May 1, 2021 (36...
  6. sKatZ

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2021 - we're BAAAAaaaccckkk!

Mark that calendar! We've got some lost time to make up and we're looking forward to seeing you at the 21-again-th year for the Rich Mountain Rendezvous! We cannot thank you all for stepping up and helping the children CASA of the Ouachita Region supports in this past year. The need for that...
  7. sKatZ

UPDATE! Going virtual - Rich Mountain Rendezvous - please see post #30

We invite you to participate in philosophical discourse while enjoying chamber music in our formal dining room at this black tie event. 🎩 Or you could just come hang out on the mountain as we celebrate RMR turning 21 and finally being legal to do all the things we were doing anyway! Great...
  8. Fumbles

Jul 8th Kyle,TX Kim Allen Recovery Benefit/Motorcycle Show

Hi- I'm not the creator or organizer of this event but want to share it. It's a great cause and should be an awesome time! Details are still being finalized and what not of course but: https://www.facebook.com/events/222409918354258/?ti=ia Kim Allen Bennett Recovery Benefit: Motorcycle Show...
  9. sKatZ

Rendezvous Time!!! Rich Mountain Rendezvous - Sept. 14-17, 2017

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2017 will be held from September 14-17, 2017. Registration is open now at rmr4casa.com Save $5 on registration with the coupon code ERLYBRD by August 1, 2017. What: Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2017 Where: Queen Wilhelmina State Park, Mena, AR When: Sept. 14-17, 2017 Why...
  10. ptong971

Ride To Eat, Celina, TX Sat April 2, 2016

Greetings All!! Come join us Saturday April 2, 2016 for dinner at Lucy's on the Square in Celina, TX for the 2nd Annual Celina Ride to Eat. Dinner is going to be at about 5:00 PM, but we encourage you to get there a little earlier to cheer in the riders finishing the Diet NIITWIt 8-hour rally...
  11. sKatZ

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2015!

Mark your calendars! Only a few short DAYS to a wonderful event for a terrific cause! WHAT: Rich Mountain Rendezvous WHEN: September 17-20, 2015 WHERE: Queen Wilhelmina State Park, Mena, AR WHY: Because the riding is great, the food is great, the fun is great and everyone participating...
  12. M

Indian Nations Rally

I'd like to invite you all to join us up in Green Country! This rally is sponsored by the NE Oklahoma BMW club but all bikes are welcome. Indian Nations Rally June 7-9, 2013 Braggs, OK Our rally headquarters will be the historic WPA lodge overlooking Greenleaf State Park. It offers a wide open...
  13. hickman71

The Rally - OK | Autumnal Equinox 2011 rally

I'm pleased to announce the opening of registration for The Rally - Autumnal Equinox 2011. Come join us for the inaugural Autumnal Equinox rally. Autumnal Equinox 2011 will be a 30hr rally this fall, including a mandatory rest stop. Riders who stay within the confines of OK will be eligible to...
Back