• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

doohickey

1. T

Eagle Mike Rotor Holder Wrench and Rotor Puller for KLR 650

I have a once-used Eagle Mike Rotor Holder Wrench and Rotor Puller for all years KLR 650 up for sale. These tools are used when replacing the doohickey on the bike. You can read the details here: https://www.eaglemike.com/Rotor-holder-wrench-rhw.htm I paid $40 plus shipping for both items and...
  2. FortyNiner

Sold - Seat for 2008 KLR 650

KLR 650 seat, 2008 OEM with very little usage; excellent condition. Price $30 plus shipping. Shipping estimate is about $17. Local Pickup is of course an option.
  3. T

Doohickey shop recomendation DFW

Hello! Looking for a recomendation for a shop or mechanic in the DFW area (I live in Grapevine) to do the "doohickey" repair on my 2008 KLR. It runs fine now, but want it to last for a long time! Looked at a few videos on how to do it yourself...looks like a job for someone who has done it...
Back