• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

gsx1250fa

1. N

New member in NC

Hello TWT: Just joined up and wanted to introduce myself. Lived in Austin and San Antonio for about 15 yrs and ended up in NC for last 16yrs. Live in Raleigh area and always interested in meeting fellow riders in this area. I know it is called ...Texans for a reason but just looking for...
  2. jdsouthpole67

New member down south

Hello all, just wanted to log in here and share some info on my ride. I've gotten so many ideas for my machine from members on this forum si thought I should pay it forward.
  3. M

Mike Curl aka RedonKiLaus

Hello - I just found out about this forum from Scott of MetrickMetal. I love to farkle my Suzuki GSX1250FA's and my BMW f650gs. I make Youtube videos of my farkle projects that can be seen by searching on Youtube under Redonkilaus. I am always looking for new stuff to add to my bikes, so I...
Back