• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

arkansas

1. Smyway

Yip, another TWT noob

Greetings all. Now a signed up noob and making an attempt at becoming a contributor for a change. Per Tourmeister's induction requirement: herewith "some introductory stuff with pictures" NW Houston (Cypress) is home. Run two, near-identical DR650's. There is a story behind that. Funny how the...
  2. T

Arkansas Camp and Ride

Planning a two week ride trip in Arkansas this fall with the toy hauler, the KTM 500s, and the BMW big bikes. Any recommendations of the best place to set up a base camp to explore the state? Looking forward to a lot of unsaved roads in the Ozarks.
  3. sKatZ

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2022 - 21 all over again!

We've decided it's too much fun to be 21 so we're going to do it again! What: Rich Mountain Rendezvous When: September 15-18, 2022 Why: Support CASA of the Ouachita Region - CASA stands for Court Appointed Special Advocates. CASA volunteers speak up and advocate for abused and neglected...
  4. sKatZ

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2021 - we're BAAAAaaaccckkk!

Mark that calendar! We've got some lost time to make up and we're looking forward to seeing you at the 21-again-th year for the Rich Mountain Rendezvous! We cannot thank you all for stepping up and helping the children CASA of the Ouachita Region supports in this past year. The need for that...
  5. sKatZ

UPDATE! Going virtual - Rich Mountain Rendezvous - please see post #30

We invite you to participate in philosophical discourse while enjoying chamber music in our formal dining room at this black tie event. 🎩 Or you could just come hang out on the mountain as we celebrate RMR turning 21 and finally being legal to do all the things we were doing anyway! Great...
  6. Tourmeister

Northern Arkansas and Southern Missouri - Based in Harrison, Ar.

Here are the track files from our ride Memorial Day weekend 2019. I was riding two up on my 2017 R1200 GS Rallye. We had a KTM 1290 Super Adv, KTM 1090 Adventure, and one rider with a KTM 1190 Adventure and KTM 690 Enduro (he rode one each day). These routes are a nice mix of street and dirt...
  7. nchristie

+++ NO GO +++ NW Arkansas - Road Ride (non-Epic) - 8-9-10-11 October 2015

Due to the responses and availability of participants or more accurately, non-participants) - I give up. Never mind. Terminate the drill. DATE IS AGREED: 8-9-10-11 October 2015. Good day, all. Some previous years, I have been privileged to attend the EPIC ride, in Arkansas, organized...
  8. sKatZ

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2015!

Mark your calendars! Only a few short DAYS to a wonderful event for a terrific cause! WHAT: Rich Mountain Rendezvous WHEN: September 17-20, 2015 WHERE: Queen Wilhelmina State Park, Mena, AR WHY: Because the riding is great, the food is great, the fun is great and everyone participating...
Back