• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dainese

1. TXSailor

Gear For Sale Ducati C3 Strada Jacket

This jacket retailed for over $850 ( it Dainese after all). This is size EU54 and has been worn a couple of times but is "new" & doesn't even have a "bug" splat on it. $375 (Pants have been sold) The CE-certified Strada C3 jacket has been designed for long-range rides in any climate. It is...
  2. R

Dainese race suit

I have a 2 piece Dainese riding suit for heavier riders. The size is 60 short and it fits me at 5'11" 240. I've only worn the suit half a dozen time and it's in great shape. The tag suggests the following rider measurements: Chest - 125-131 cm Waist - 115-121 cm Height - 182-184 cm I'd like to...
  3. S

DAL/FTW: Dainese Leather Jacket

Selling my black Dainese leather jacket . Paid about $550 retail and wore it only for a few months before I sold my bike. It is a size 50 and unfortunately does not fit me; gained some weight :/ . Looking to get $300 obo. Located in Fort Worth.
  4. L

Dainese Bora racing suit and boots

I have a new and unworn black/white/silver Dainese Bora racing suit and boots that were purchased directly from the Dainese store in Southern California some time ago. This is NIB and unworn other than in the fitting room at Dainese. The suit size is 56 European (size 46 US which is XL and for a...
  5. L

Dainese Bora racing suit and boots for sale

Evening all. I have a new and unworn black/white/silver Dainese Bora racing suit and boots that were purchased directly from the Dainese store in Southern California. This is NIB and unworn other than in the fitting room at Dainese. The suit size is 56 European (size 46 US which is XL and fit...
  6. L

Dainese Bora racing suit and boots for sale

Evening folks. Been working overseas so 'lightening the load' as the say. I have a new and unworn black/white/silver Dainese Bora racing suit and boots that were purchased new from the Dainese store in Southern California a number of years ago. I tried this on for sizing in the store but have...
  7. L

new Dainese racing suit and boots for sale

I have a new (as in not worn other than for fitting at the Dainese store in Southern California) black/white/silver Bora racing suit and set of racing boots that need to go to a new home. These items have been hanging in my closet and need to get out and worn (unfortunately that isn't possible...
Back