• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

adventure riding

1. aaronsrader

Hi From Lumberton, Texas

Hello All, I am new to riding and interested in Adventure riding. I just purchased a 2019 BMW G310 GS..
  2. E

Back to getting dirty!

I moved to San Antonio about 6 1/2 years ago. I have been riding (off and on) since I was 13 years old. I started by riding the foothills of the Angeles Crest mountains on an XR75 in the early '70's and later rode a Honda 125 street bike and Kawasaki KZ750. After a long hiatus from riding...
  3. mryo

Welcome to Houston

Hi y'all - I moved to Houston w my wife and kids 4 yrs ago. Learned abou adv bikes and riding about 6 months after the move when I was looking for a bike to commute to work on. Now I've been riding for 3 years on vstrom 650. I've been on one big ride at a Colorado training camp and done a bit of...
  4. KoryJ

Changing tires and Jacks.

I stumbled across a kickstand jack a wile back that looked great. Went to buy it and they were not making it due to manufacturing problems. Now I can't find it anyware. So I made my own, and it worked great. I have heard horror stories of trying to change tubes and tires, or laying the bike on...
  5. Snuggs0802

My First Really Long Ride on a Really Big Adventure Bike

As an avid reader of ride reports on this forum as well as ADV Rider, I’ve vicariously ridden to far-off places through the adventures of others. I never made a commitment to do such a ride myself. There were always excuses. Most recently however, I found myself a little short of excuses...
Back