• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

windscreen

1. cgtx

Gear For Sale Touring Windscreen for BMW F850GS - SOLD

Selling Puig Touring Windscreen for BMW F850GS In excellent condition. Direct replacement for the factory BMW windscreen and instals using factory mounting hardware. Clear and 16in tall. 90 mm. higher than the original Clear REF. 3769W See Puig website for details...
  2. cgtx

Gear For Sale Adjustable Windshield for BMW F750GS/F850GS - SOLD

Selling excellent condition MadStad Adjustable Windshield System for BMW F750GS / F850GS Windscreen is clear, 16in tall, and includes ball mounting bracket and side winglets for additional wind protection. Provide adjustable height and angle to fine tune airflow to your liking. Visit the...
  3. grandelatte

SOLD: MadStad Adjustable Windshield System for BMW F650/700/800GS (2008 - Up)

This MadStad windshield system came with the bike when I bought it. It is too big for my taste. It measures 17" 3/8 tall and 16" wide. It is located in Waco. I'll ride to your location to deliver within a reasonable distance or we can meet halfway. OR convince your wife that she needs to visit...
  4. BrianR

Wanted: Panniers or Bags for ‘12 Tiger 800 xc

Looking to take a little longer trips with my Tiger 800xc and need some storage. Can’t afford new set at the moment and looking for anyone that may have some for a bargain. Also any advice on windscreens...Puig touring and Madstsdt seem to be highly rated by buyers.
  5. blesk

SOLD SOLD SOLD $40 ** BMW OEM Windscreen R1200GS ADV 2014-

We replaced it with a tall one. The original is in excellent shape, with only very minor wear. Willing to ship for $20. Or pickup free in the loop, Houston. Text 609-922-1482 or 281-639-8890
  6. Morgan Buchanan

Cal Sci Windshield

http://www.calsci.com/ OK...I'm impressed. I took a 1000 mile trip a few months back and a FANTASTIC guy from the Concours forum named Phil loaned me his Cee Baily Ultra Tour. I liked it a lot and thought I'd be getting one, because I liked it so much. What I didn't like about it was how it...
Back