• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

beginner

1. peteronabike

Barnwell or Similar? Letting GF try Adventure Style Riding

Background: Last year I bought my gf a KTM 250, had it lowered for her height, had some big upgrades put on it suspension-wise, and she has had some fun on trails around DFW. However, she has discovered she doesn't like anything the least bit technical. She likes dirt roads, fields, and...
  2. V

Z400 Out On Texas Suburbs

Hello everyone! Just got my Z400 a few months ago. Its my first ride. Its been a sweet ride so far! Took a ride out to a small town after work. These are some of my favorite roads to ride. Little traffic, good roads (no twisties 😔) and glorious views. I just wanted to share with everyone...
  3. motochutya

AUSTIN: Austin/Bastrop/ Texas Beginners Day Trip

Anyone just getting into off roading and want to put together a day trip ? recurring meetup for greenhorns ? what kind of places do you guys want to check out ? Submit your availability/trail preference below 🔻🔻🔻🔻 https://forms.gle/q5k9hT4MMMMY5hEu6 🔺🔺🔺🔺 Close to Austin there is hidden...
  4. Redneckhippie

looking for fellow noobs and maybe a girl or three?

To introduce... Im 37 and quite the preemie. I started in the driveway. Start. Stop. Progressed to the back yard for figure 8's and finally went on three or four trail rides. Took my motorcycle safety course and got my license. Now what? Ive ridden around the hood a few times on the klx250 and...
Back